donderdag 15 augustus 2019

The End of Supernatural



It is sad but true, the next and final season is coming and will be the end of the longest running show in history. Season 15 will be the last of Supernatural. The last season will come already this year in October. I wish and hoped it would not end so soon...Well soon for me, who has been there from season 10. I always wanted to watch it sooner but thought it was to scary. Damn, I fell in love with the show as soon as I finally saw the first episode! I wish, I was there at the beginning. Honestly, I was a little to young back then to watch it but I regret not watching it as soon as it catched my eye. The final season will start to air October 10th.

We all know now that the end is really near, God did not joke about that. All kinds of monster will return and Jensen Ackles said ''The world has just opened up, essentially, and all of those things that we have spent so many years fighting, they are going to come back knocking now. It's going to be an all-out free-for-all. In my opinion, they are teeing up what could possibly be the best season of the show.'' 




Who will return?

Chuck (Rob Benedict): He is god, I'm sure will be there and I sure hope, Sam and Dean will him off. Right now, he sure deserves it! Their lives are not just a show for him to watch and he keeps screwing things up for them, Hopefully no more!

Adam (Jake Abel): will come back and there is not much to say about that. No idea what he's role will be, will he help is brothers or will he be an enemy or maybe he'll be a creature now?

Lucifer (Mark Pellegrino): Everything evil has come back, right? Pretty sure will see him too.

Crowley (Mark Sheppard): is someone who lots of fans want to return but nothing has been confirmed. Mark did say he would not return to the show when he left it but the show is ending so, maybe he will change his mind.

John Winchester (Jeffrey Morgan): is not returning to the show.

Mary Winchester (Samantha Smith): I don't think will she her again but nothing as been said.

Jack (Alexander Calvert): will return, The actor was shooting Supernatural. Will Jack be alive? I don't know but I'm sure at some point he'll be! He is in the empty and he got Castiel to wake up there, I'm sure he find his way out of the empty and back to saving Sam, Dean Cas and the world.

Jody (Kim Rhodes), Claire (Kathryn Newton), Donna (Briana Buckmaster): Will our dear girls return? Sadly not much talk about them either but they always seem to show up for a few episodes, I do think we'll see them leaning a hand with this big war upon the boys and because the world is ending, I doubt their sitting on their asses.

Bobbie (Jim Beaver), Charlie (Felicia Day), Alex (Katherine Ramdeen), Patience (Clark Backo), Garth (DJ Qualls), Alica (Kara Royster): I think Bobby, Garth and Charlie will return, they always show up once or twice but I don't know about the rest...Honestly I hope all of them will be there and fight in a big team up, all together. Team Free Will 3.0!



Spin Off and Come Back?

There will be no Spin Off''s of the show, this has been confirmed. Will te show end forever, this is unsure. Jared and Jensen want to return to them, they don't want to say goodbye forever but dear fans keep in mind, maybe it will be forever, we don't know and they don't know for sure either. Maybe they return in a series or movies, in a few years or maybe not at all.

More

How will it continue? Will the boys save everyone they love, save the world once more? Will they life happily after after (Probably not because Jensen and Jared wanted them to die at the end but...will they, it has not been confirmed.)? If they do die, will Castiel and Jack die as well? And what about their loved ones, will they die with them or keep on living? What do you think and how do you want them to end the show? I wanted a happy ending kind of way because they all deserve some rest and happiness, sure, after that they can die...Carry On My Wayward Son, Lay Your Weary Head To Rest. Don't You Cry No More (except for the fans. We'll cry a river).

Ps: Sad to see the show go but Thank You SPN! Forever thankful for the fandom and the series and amazing actors. Special thanks to the lead cast: Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles and Misha Collins. You will be missed!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

quote