donderdag 9 mei 2019

Ashley Tisdale's Symptoms

It's been a while when Ashley brought out an album. Her last album was Guilty Pleasure (2009) and before that Headstrong (2007), now there is Symptoms! After 10 years fans can now listen to Tisdale's music again. This album is different more personal than ever and with a message for all. It's less upbeat there just a few on the album that are, most of them are a little slower then we used to by Ashley but I believe the album is more about the message then anything else. She can really help people with their struggles of depression and anxiety. Ashley told in an press release ''Symptoms is a very personal record. From beginning to end it's a complete journey of what I experienced. Every song title is a symptom I struggled with when facing my anxiety and depression. I'm not scared of these feelings like I used to be, I'm proud of it and I have this album to celebrate my growth.''






Songs
The album has 9 songs in the following order: Symptoms, Looking Glass, Love Me & Let Me Go, Insomnia, Vibrations, Under pressure, True Romance, Voices In My Head and Feeling So Good.





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

quote