donderdag 1 augustus 2019

Taylor Swift's New Album: Lover UPDATED

The new album is almost here!! The album will be called 'Lover'' and gets released 23 of August. Lover is her 7th album. ''Lover'' will come in a standard version, Deluxe and 4 journal versions with lots of goodies! So there is a lot of choices to make, which one will you choose? I just ordered the Standard version of her CD and can't wait to listen to it. The album will included the singles: Me, You Need To Calm Down and Acher. The 7th album is her first one to bring out by her new record label: Republic Records. If I know more about the names of the other songs, I will update this post for you.

Well as I promised, I would update as soon as I knew the name of the songs. This album has 18 amazing new songs, can't wait to hear all of them!
And here they are in the right order:
1. I Forgot That You Existed
2. Cruel Summer
3. Lover
4. The Man
5. The Archer
6. I Think He Knows
7. Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince
8. Paper Rings
9. Cornelia Street
10. Death By A Thousand Cuts
11. London Boy
12. Soon You'll Get Better
13. False God
14. You Need To Calm Down
15. Afterglow
16. Me!
17. It's Nice To Have A Friend
18. Daylight



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

quote