donderdag 10 december 2020

Taylor Swift - Evermore



OMG,
I didn't expected to be writing about Taylor so soon again but yet again another album is coming out very soon!! Can you believe it because I sure don't!? This is insane fast and I am so excited as you can read haha. I just got her newest album in the mail today. Soon I can add another to the collection!





Evermore
This new album will be the sister album of Folklore and is called Evermore. The album will have 15 tracks and 2 bonus tracks so, 17 songs in total. Evermore the album is coming out at midnight eastern time!

Tracks 

1. Willow
2. Champagne problems
3. Gold rush
4. 'tis the damn season
5. Tolerate it
6. No body, no crime ft Haim
7. Happiness
8. Dorothea
9. Coney island ft The National
10. Ivy
11. Cowboy like me
12. Long story short
13. Marjorie
14. Closure
15. Evermore ft Bon Iver

Bonus tracks
16. Right where you left me
17. It's time to go

Taylor Swift on Insta

''I'm elated to tell you that my 9th studio album, and Folklore's sister record, will be out tonight at midnight eastern. It's called Evermore. To put it plainly, we just couldn't stop writing songs. To try and put it poetically, it feels like we were standing on the edge of folklorian woods and had a choice: to turn and go back or travel further into the forest of this music. We chose to wander deeper in. I've never done this before. In the past I've always treated albums as one-off eras and moved onto planning the next one after an album was released. There was something different with Folklore. In making it, I felt less like I was departing and more like I was returning. I loved escapism I found in these imaginary/not imaginary tales. I loved the ways you welcomed the dreamscapes and tragedies and epic tales of love lost and found into your lives. So I just kept writing them. And I loved creating these songs with Aaron Dessner, Jack Antonoff, WB and Justin Vernon. We've also welcomed some new (and longtime) friends to our musical kitchen table this time around...''





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

quote