vrijdag 6 november 2020

Taylor Swift's: Folklore

Omg, can you believe it? I forgot to write about her newest album and I was so excited about it! I guess a bit late is better then never? 







Folklore
Taylor didn't mention that a new album was coming, it was a total surprise and made this year so much better! Folklore is Taylor Swift's 8th studio album. This album is a bit more like the old days, more country then pop and I love it! I like both and no matter what, she has a sweet, beautiful voice which makes every song sound good and did you know she brought out Folklore only eleven months after Lover? That's pretty fast!


Taylor worked hard on this unique album in this strange time. I know it is different and a few where disappointed when it came out but I sure wasn't! She has always been a country girl and she changed back to her old ways. I like pop much more then country but not when it comes to Taylor Swift. No matter what she sings about it is always beautiful, touching, pure or yet another masterpiece! My favorite song of the album is Cardigan, it is catchy, fun, the story is behind it is so good and I always put it on replay!



Track list
1. The 1
2. Cardigan
3. The Last Great American Dynasty
4. Exile (feat. Bon Iver)
5. My Tears Ricochet
6. Mirrorball
7. Seven
8. August
9. This Is Me Trying
10. Illicit Affairs
11. Invisible String
12. Mad Woman
13. Epiphany
14. Betty
15. Peace
16. Hoax


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

quote