dinsdag 27 oktober 2020

Ariana Grande's New Album: Positions

The New Album
Just a few more days until Ariana's new album drops! This will be her 6th album and it will be called "Positions" which will drop October 30th! I'm so excited for it! Positions will have 14 songs with three collaborations: The Weeknd, Ty Dolla Sign and one with Doja Cat. I'm most excited about the collaboration with The Weeknd, I love their voices together and Love Me Harder is still one of my favs (pretty much all of Ari's songs are my favourites!). Which collab are you most excited for?




Preorder
Positions can be preordered and is available in three different cover cases! 
Which makes it a bit harder to chose but I will buy the album non the less! (Which I just did and I preordered the middle one)


Ariana Grande: ''I've been so excited to show u these!!! Three (slightly) different versions of the physical albums are now available to preorder on my website. https://arianagrande.link.to/shop ''













The track list
1. Shut Up
2. 34-35
3. Motive ft Doja Cat
4. Just like Magic
5. Off the Table ft The Weeknd
6. Six Thirty
7. Safety Net ft Ty Dolla Sign
8. My Hair
9. Nasty
10. West Side
11. Love Language
12. Positions
13. Obvious
14. POV

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

quote