zaterdag 16 mei 2020

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds

I can't believe they listened to us, the fans! I never get that lucky and now I am, we are. I was waiting for this show to come because they where amazing in their roles. Yes, yes yes! I am talking about Ethan Peck as Spock, Anson Mount as Captain pike and Rebecca Romijn as Number One. The Show will be called ''Star Trek: Strange New Worlds'' which will air on CBS when the time is there. Lots of Trekkies (Fans) will be very happy with this wonderful news, I'm thrilled to say the least! This news sure made my day a hell of lot better!

A little sad to say that we need to wait for it...Everything is quiet different this year and a lot has ben cancelled or rescheduled, meaning we need to wait on pretty much everything a lot longer then usual but as long as everybody is safe, you won't hear me complain about it!

There is not much known yet. I'll keep you updated on further news and please stay safe, look out for others and give an helping hand if needed 💖


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

quote