zondag 20 oktober 2019

Selena Gomez New Single's are Here + Music Videos!


She's finally back with a new track and soon with a whole new album! Selena posted a few days ago on her Instagram that her new song will drop this month on the 23th and it's named: ''Lose You To Love Me''. In the meanwhile she was gone dealing with her illness and recovery. She did bring out a few songs: Bad Liar, Back To You, Taki Taki and I Can't Get Enough when she was healing up.


There is no news on when her new album will come out but when I do know more, I will keep you posted by updating this post when the new song drops. I will post a new post about her if I know more about the album. So keep an eye out for it! What I do know is that her album is done, she said so in a few interviews herself that the album was finished. My guess is that it will be here end of this year or in the begin of the new year. On that note, I do hope she will drop ''Feel Me'' and ''Higher or Heaven'' if these are the real titles of the songs, is unsure but for now it will have to do.

''This song was inspired by many things that have happened in my life since releasing my last album. I want people to feel hope and to know you will come out the other side stronger and a better version of yourself.'' - Selena Gomez


Selena Has surprised all of us with an extra new song this week! Two songs in one week, my week could not get any better! Thank You very much, we are all happy that you're back and making incredible new single's, I can't wait for more! Here's the video for her new song called: ''Look At Her Now.''

''I was so excited to release two songs back to back and surprise my fans! It’s a reminder that you can rise no matter what challenges life brings.'' - Selena Gomez

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

quote