donderdag 18 oktober 2018

Against The Current ''Past Lives''

I found them a year or two ago, maybe even longer on YouTube and I was impressed! They make really great music. I loved their previous album ''In Our Bones''. Now their new album has dropped and I'm loving it! It is a little slower then I am used too bit still very good. The album is called "Past Lives". Not much to explain there, right? The album includes the songs: Stranger Again, Personal and Almost Forgot. It has 11 songs and it starts with Strangers Again then The Fuss, I Like The Way, Personal, Voices and Scream which is followed by the rest of the songs Almost Forgot, P.A.T.T, Friendly Reminder, Come Alive and last but not least Sweet Surrender.

The album is out since 28 September 2018 and you can buy it everywhere.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

quote